Celia lives in California with her husband, daughter, and two feisty cats. She writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and has a particular fondness for werewolves, vampires, and the Fae. When not writing, you’ll find Celia exercising, reading a good book, hanging with her family, or indulging her addiction to Joss Whedon’s TV shows and movies.
A lifelong Word Nerd, Celia taught English and French for several years. After leaving academia, she began her editorial journey in the early 90s dotcom boom, writing, editing, and copy editing Web site content, primarily for media sites. Her love for well-written stories lured her to editing in the publishing industry. Past clients include Champagne Book Group (K. M. Tolan, and more), Amber Belldene, and Brantwijn Serrah.
Stay in Touch
- Vampire-obsessed since Dark Shadows reruns.
- Favorite color: black, of course.
- Literature major, with concentration in Creative Writing
- Exercise enthusiast (yes, really!)
- Joss Whedon RULES.
- A few childhood favs: Asimov’s Hugo Winners, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Harlequin romances, superhero comics.
- Memberships: Savvy Authors, Romance Writer’s of America (RWA), the Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal chapter of the RWA, and the San Francisco Area Chapter of the RWA.
- Poco Dolce of San Francisco: Best. Chocolate. Ever.