Hi there and welcome to my paranormal world. 🙂
Celia lives in California with her husband, daughter, and two feisty cats. She writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and has a particular fondness for werewolves, vampires, and the Fae. When not writing, you’ll find Celia exercising, reading a good book, hanging with her family, or indulging her addiction to Joss Whedon’s TV shows and movies.
Stay in Touch!
- Vampire-obsessed since childhood and Dark Shadows reruns.
Side note: Johnny Depp as Barnabus Collins = awesome
- Favorite reads as a youth: Asimov’s Hugo Winners, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Harlequin romances, and superhero comics (esp. X-men).
- Favorite color: black, of course.
- Francophile and French Lit. major
- Other work hats: editor, copyeditor, slush pile reader
- Exercise enthusiast (yes, really!)
- Joss Whedon RULES.
- Memberships: Savvy Authors, Romance Writer’s of America (RWA), the Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal chapter of the RWA, and the San Francisco Area Chapter of the RWA.
- Poco Dolce of San Francisco: Best. Chocolate. Ever.